Starting off with Team Teddy! Read all about Menkes Syndrome here. Spread the word to help make people more aware! I personally had never heard of this until today’s link-up.
- We officially have now had 2 full snow days in Charlotte, and are going on 3. We aren’t much for snow in the Phaler household, but we did have to take SJ outside to “play” in it at least once. He wasn’t a huge fan, probably because we had him in 3 layers of regular pants that weren’t waterproof and 2 sweaters and a jacket so his mobility wasn’t at an all time high. He did try and eat the snow, so maybe snow cream for next year’s snow days? And by that I mean, in 4 years based on Charlotte’s snow history.
2. We are over halfway to having a one year old in our house! I cried at Party City the other day when I saw a giant “1”
balloon. The recap of his 6th month on the blog Monday!
3. In honor of Valentine’s day, we have entered the 4Moms Smooch Contest! Check it out HERE and vote for SJ!
4. Ok, that was a lot of baby in the first 3 points, so the last two will be about V-Day for the grown-ups! Below is what I
would love to wear for a sweet date night out with the hubs. Seriously, I need to hit the lottery soon, because I am D-Y-
I-N-G over this dress.
5. And of course, if I am wearing something fabulous, Sean should too. So, I would imagine him wearing the below on
our way to Bentley’s on 27th, obviously.
To be honest, I have no idea what our Valentine’s day plans are, just that we are going out Saturday somewhere. I will report back on where we go. Or, follow me on instagram for up to date posts! What are y’all’s V-Day plans?
Hope everyone has a super steamy Valentine’s Day weekend, we need to melt this snow somehow!