Happy Friday y’all! This has been a long week for the Phalers, but I will go into that more next week. I am linking up again today with the lovely April, Christina, Darci, and Natasha for Five on Friday!
After all of the amazing feedback I got on my Workout Wednesday post, I decided to focus this week’s Five on Friday on rewarding myself for a full month of working out. (Thanks for the idea Rachel!) What better way to reward yourself, than with new workout clothes. Nothing makes me feel better than looking cute at the gym…well except chocolate chip cookies, but those clearly are the opposite of what I need right now.
1. This tank has shown up on several different blogs over the past couple of weeks and I am obsessed with it. I love the draping so that my midsection isn’t on display, and it has a very high fashion feel to it. Maybe I could wear it to the gym and then throw it on with some sequin leggings and heels? (not really, but a girl can dream for multifunctional clothes right?)
2. Once it starts to warm up in Charlotte, I plan on running outside again. These adidas by Stella McCartney pants are so fun and yet will keep me cool and chafe-free while getting in some miles and dropping some lbs.
3. I love working out in tank tops. I have a whole drawer full of colored tanks from Old Navy. This graphic tank from Old Navy is loose and has a fun saying. Workouts have to be fun, or your going to give up.
4. I saw this hoodie at Dick’s and can’t get it off my mind. Right now, I have been wearing Sean’s XXL sweatshirts over my workout gear. Not. Cute. This hoodie would keep me warm when I need to run errands after a workout and I could even wear it on Saturdays and Sundays with some fun leggings.
5. Enter fun leggings/tights. If you didn’t know…I am OBSESSED with Chevron. Seriously, it’s in every part of my life. Home, fashion, blog….I love it. These amazing chevron tights are everything I could ever want in a workout pant.
What are your favorite brands and clothes for working out? Do you reward yourself for being consistent with work outs?
Hope y’all have a great weekend!