OK, so I didn’t even want to write this post, but I have to be accountable to all of you and myself….
I got in 2 and a half workouts last week. Embarassing, I know. I have excuses, plenty of them, but the fact of the matter is I didn’t set aside 30 minutes to an hour to take care of my body. So, here goes last week’s recap.
- Weight – 216 (i gained a pound…)
Goals for the Week:
- Plan workouts. I think this is going to be the biggest thing to help me. I have put together my plan below.
Plan for the Week of 1/15
- Wednesday – Core reformer workout.
- Thursday – Do Madison’s TV Commercial workout. Thursday night is Grey’s, so I think planning this workout won’t set me up for failure.
- Friday – Core Reformer workout. I need to get my money’s worth!
- Saturday – Fitness Blender Kettle Bell routine. I actually started this last Friday, but SJ got really fussy so I stopped to feed him and didn’t pick it back up. 😦
- Sunday – We are clearing out the garage and storage room, so I am going to use that as a workout, but also try and get a long walk in.
- Monday – Fitness Blender Cardio Bodyweight workout. I did this in one of my 2.5 workouts last week and loved it. You really sweat it out!
- Tuesday – Core Reformer workout
Alright, so the plan of action is in place! Now, let’s do this. My goal is to also go to the gym on my lunch breaks Monday, Wednesday, Friday, but that’s a little bit harder to plan.
How do you find motivation in your busy schedule??