Happy HumpDay Everyone! I hope you are all staying warm during the Polar Vortex….Charlotte is getting down to single digits, and I am not a fan.
Alright, so the format for every Wednesday is going to include the following:
- Starting Weight (taken on Tuesday night)
- Goals for the week
- Reflections on the past week – which will include achievements and downfalls
- Reviews on Workouts
Since this is week one, I have no reflections for last week. I did do one workout, but not enough to suffice as a valid start to a resolution. Also, sorry for the lack of pictures, I am waiting to install photoshop back onto my computer, so next week’s post will be way more enjoyable. (And may include some amazing photos of how great I look
dying from lack of oxygen working out.)
Starting Weight: 215 (I can’t believe I am sharing this with the blogosphere, but it’s real life)
Goals for the week:
- Complete 2-3 cardio workouts (I completed one fitness blender workout Tuesday night already! I highly recommend this one.)
- Complete 2 Ab Reformer workouts. This came in the mail this weekend, but I will be starting it either tonight or tomorrow.
- Complete 1 workout fully (without cheating and taking extra breaks)
- Reduce my soda intake to 3 per week. My goal is to eventually give this up completely, but I have learned that cold turkey isn’t a great tactic for me.
Ok, I think those are some solid, achievable goals! Next week I will let you know how they go, as well as which my favorite workouts were. I have only done two fitness blender workouts, but already love them. I am hoping I enjoy the ab reformer just as much. Fitness Blender also offers a full meal plan. Have any of you ever done a meal plan? How did it go? It’s only $14.99, but it’s hard to have a meal plan in my house with a husband who prefers only meat and potatoes…
Get out there and SWEAT!